Week 3 Discussion
It will be submitted on March 17th /2018.
In the Week 1 discussion forum you had an opportunity to present a potential problem and an innovative solution specific to your role specialization. In addition, you have reviewed the literature to identify qualitative and quantitative research articles and submitted annotated bibliographies to provide evidence supporting the problem.
Considering the feedback provided to you by the faculty member it is now time to prepare your problem statement, research purpose, and research question.
First share your refined problem and proposed solution (given your review of literature this may have changed depending on the evidence you were able to provide). Next, follow the steps to help define your research question.
1. Craft the problem statement and research purpose.
2. Design your research question aimed at solving (a part of) the problem and include the following components which will focus the literature review.
Patient, Population or Problem
1. What are the characteristics of the patient or population?
2. What is the condition or disease you are interested in?
Intervention or exposure
3. What do you want to do with this patient (e.g. treat, diagnose, observe)?
4. What is the alternative to the intervention (e.g. placebo, different drug, surgery)?
5. What are the relevant outcomes (e.g. morbidity, death, complications)?
6. Ensure that the research question is answerable, feasible and clinically relevant
Please the Turnitin value is under 24%, but the all assignment that I received from your site has between 26% to 39%. Be careful.
Thank you for sharing your area of interest and the resources that you located. With the course’s focus on nursing research and intervention, were you able to find any articles that are specifically nursing interventions that have or may provide evidence to address the problem? The focus isn’t on a medical trial or intervention. I look forward to hearing more. Dr Reick