Reflect on everything you have accomplished in your program and what it means in terms of career advancement. There is no required minimum length for your summary, but be sure you address each program outcome as thoroughly as possible.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
· Competency 5: Communication – Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including interdepartmental and interdisciplinary collaboration for quality outcomes.
. Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a nursing professional.
· Competency 9: Professional Role – Incorporate the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate, practice high-quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.
. Reflect on growth in the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate.
. Reflect on how BSN experiences have improved abilities to practice high quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care.
· Competency 10: Global Accountability and Public Service – Integrate a holistic approach to local, regional, national, and global dynamics in nursing and healthcare system delivery.
. Reflect on the role of the BSN-prepared nurse in public service.
. Reflect on aspirations to facilitate change and foster innovation to improve the health care system.
Questions to consider
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
· How has this program changed you as an individual and as a professional?
· How can you highlight the skills you have demonstrated with your current employer or with a potential employer?
· What can you do to remain aware of current best practices in your area of interest or expertise?